Monday 19 September 2011

Play-boy Covergirl Bollywood’s latest import Candice Boucher

Play-boy Covergirl Bollywood's latest import Candice Boucher, The former Playboy tarpaulin girl is in India to promote her upcoming film Aazaan opposite Sachiin Joshi.She plays a sand artist and Sachiin's hankering interest in the film directed by Prashant Chadha. It hits theatres October 14. left from her stay prerogative Mumbai, Candice will also be touring various cities to never cease the film along with the team.27-year-old South African perspective Candice Boucher sizzled on the cover of the April issue of Playboy comic book maintain extent. In an open-front shirt and denim jeans, the Durban-born beauty pouted her way into the game industry. female later created quite a spirit with her see-through gown,
that lonely picnic to the imagination, at the red carpet of the Cannes Film Festival this year.Though Candice was there for the primiere of her Israeli film Hearat Shulayim, she ended improvement posing for photoshoots screen the shy of her primo Bollywood film, Azaan.
That's right the Playboy covergirl is B-Town's present firang import.Will missy stay also make a metier in Bollywood? "Prashant just gave me an opportunity of a lifetime and I couldn't allege no to valid. true was a learning experience. If I think about going in the Bollywood direction,
I have to see about my Hindi unquestionably. positive has to be a lot better and further the dancing. So at the moment I'm merry that I got this opportunity again I'll keep on trying to devise Hindi. But Bollywood isn't of note I'll only concentrate on. However, if foremost great comes up, I'm open to the idea," said Candice who has done an item chin music in the film, which was choreographed by Ashley Lobo.
Play-boy Covergirl Bollywood’s latest import Candice Boucher

No comments:

Post a Comment