Friday 30 September 2011

Standard Chartered Marathon 2011 Singapore

 Standard Chartered Marathon 2011 Singapore,During the hour I ran a total of 43Kms. 7kms on Wednesday, 10 kms on Friday again a 26 kms inclination run on Sunday. I missed running on Thursday because it was raining again I wasn’t in a mood to go out running in the rain.
I did the weekday runs around a track. I wasn’t ball-buster important fancy like basso 800s, my goal was to maintain a high pace for the duration of the distance.I am getting better at focusing on my feet movement. I have learnt when I keep headquarters on my feet big idea and prevent my mind wandering am able to maintain my pace.
The Sunday long run was the tough and so far, I felt my body was getting stronger. I started with a goal of running 24 Kms but I extravagant it to 26 kms thanks to I was thesis strong. The appurtenant weather helped, it was a sunny morning lie low cool temperatures. I ran the integrated route without taking bedew besides I never felt seriously thirsty at partition time. My long run consists of lanky a very hilly itinerary. honest is a route where you are either going up or down.


READ MORE..................................................
Standard Chartered Marathon 2011 Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment