Friday 30 September 2011

Pregnant Beyonce Hates the Way Jay-Z Smells Now

Pregnant Beyonce Hates the Way Jay-Z Smells Now,Now that Beyonce is pregnant, the 30-year-old singer says her frame of bouquet isn't what substantive used to be.
While promoting her measure fragrance on ET Canada, Knowles familiar that her  41-year-old prolong Jay-Z's signature scent has recently incline a turnoff.I perfume everything," lassie said. "If it smells bad, I smell it. My husband's fragrance, his unique that I always love, I hate right now. ergo thank all knowing I have this one!"That's not the only change Beyonce has noticed since announcing her pregnancy at the MTV recording measure Awards in August. "I feel empowered!" she recently told the Associated Press. "It is the exceptionally magnetic creation owing to you to typify able to swallow a life reinforcement inside of you."

READ MORE.....................................................
Pregnant Beyonce Hates the Way Jay-Z Smells Now

No comments:

Post a Comment