Thursday 29 September 2011

Kim Kardashian Posing For Harper’s Bazaar Arabia Cover

Kim Kardashian Posing For Harper’s Bazaar Arabia Cover,The beauty of paradise she looks always dashing in every new looks. Kim Kardashian My Harper’s marketplace Arabia Cover , Kim Kardashian looks grand on the cover of ‘Harper’s Bazaar Arabia’ that was released on her website Sept. 28.
The incredible John Russo was the photographer. Kim Kardashian posed for the October cover of Harper’s market back connections July further now we’ve got the first glimpse of the approaching tell out.
Kim well-rounded her poses on September 28 further she is pleased with what the result is. She also wrote the following phrase.
I was opportune sent my Harper’s Bazaar Arabia tester and I had to rise it with you guys!!! This is my ace awning in the Middle East and I so merry with how it turned out! win you guys like it.So keep enjoy to see Kim latest activities.




Kim Kardashian Posing For Harper’s Bazaar Arabia Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment