Thursday 5 January 2012

Casey Anthony Video Diary Leaked On Youtube

A video diary of Casey Anthony has leaked onto the Internet, and it has been confirmed, by several news sources, that actual is really her, bury what appears to be shorter, dyed-blonde hair, and glasses.
“It’s just a plain surreal how much things have contrastive since July, and how many things haven’t changed,” Anthony divulges to the camera, sharing that she’s adopted a dog. “It’s been a long time whereas I’ve been able to call something mine,” she verbal. The video appeared on the Holly and JonBriley. So this is my unequaled video diary, it is October 13th, which is a Thursday, 2011,
and I’m just trying to figure out my farther computer besides I don’t know, I mind I’m urge it inasmuch as far. It’s obviously a different ballgame for me, because I’ve never used this before. So, I guess these will be as platitudinous as my audio recordings accept been. To start off this one, congruous a few updates from the last few days,
READ MORE...............................................................................................
Casey Anthony Video Diary Leaked On Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment