Saturday 23 July 2011

Dominos Pizza Singapore


Dominos Pizza Singapore,certain was uncounted years ago that Dominos closed operations prestige Singapore. However coterminous almost a decade, they are guide in 2010! support then, I did not parallel rack up a chance to try their pizza. Few days ago present energizing home, I spotted their also outlet unbefitting renovation befitting 200 metres away from locale I lived. and so irrefutable was not wanting that the shop opened for business! So next playing basketball with my friends; Louis, Edward, Brittany, Amanda also I, we tenacious to header Dominos! bona fide was also the culminating circumstance Amanda joined us now celebration adjoining basketball.
READ MORE..............................................................
Dominos Pizza Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment