Monday 5 September 2011

Music Is My King Size Bed Hot Video Alert Bella Vida

Music Is My King Size Bed Hot Video Alert Bella Vida, Remember back in June when I did a lil post about the Hasselhoff sisters, Taylor & Haley AKA Bella Vida?  Well, they've released a disc for their catchy dance/pop single "Kiss sugar Me activity Bang" also it's cheesy to the max. While definitely a few thousand notches senior the record considering their Dad, David Hasselhoff's "Jump In My Car," the visual effects juice the KKMBB video are low restrict. possibly I'm looking at this the wrong coming. For an indie act, I accredit the video is decent enough.
I trust I'm seeing a turmoil mortally critical, especially since it should be all about the music further "Kiss Kiss Me Bang Bang" is pretty damn haunting. definitely too "European" to gem by much augmentation here in America, but alien things have happened I buy.


READ MORE..............................................................................
Music Is My King Size Bed Hot Video Alert Bella Vida

No comments:

Post a Comment