Tuesday 20 September 2011

Lucy Mecklenburgh and Lydia Mirrorlike Limpid Locale Agape Body Worries

Lucy Mecklenburgh and Lydia mirrorlike limpid locale agape body worries ,THE Only Way Is Essex stars Lucy Mecklenburgh and Lydia bright have rent off while revealing their body hang ups. Peeling off to her underwear, brunette Lucy, 19, complained she's never been a fan of her legs after being teased about their length by her dad.She told element magazine: "My biggest frame loom is my legs because they're excessively short.My dad calls me Stumpy. I wear heels exorbitantly a lot."
The "living soap" star said lady further thought her guise was utterly fat but explained surgery was the furthest corporation from her mind.She added: "I'm quite against surgery. Well, I wouldn't accomplish anything done opportune now.It's quite nice in our situation, but I wouldn't involve my outside at this age."
Fashion blogger Lydia, 20, who weighs 8st 3lb at 5ft 5ins, explained that she'd got a mess of stick for being violently slim. She explained she was sometimes envious of the rest of The particular path Is Essex cast.Billie [Faiers] has an amazing figure," Lydia besides. "She's up there being my perfect figure.And she admitted she sometimes obsesses over some of her features.Blonde Lydia complained: "I have a permanent lump on my lip, besides sometimes one take looks smaller than the other."
But she new she's a fan of her backside, saying it was a strapping interrogate with her co-star and girlfriend James 'Arg' Argent.Lydia said: "I'm lucky through my bum's always been exceptionally beautiful. James says it's peachy."
Lucy Mecklenburgh and Lydia Mirrorlike Limpid Locale Agape Body Worries

No comments:

Post a Comment