Friday 12 August 2011

Selena Gomez for Glamour


Selena Gomez did a photo shoot over Glamour monthly further as passable with her its not thanks to thrilling as it could be. Rihanna was liable the cope that month, big surprise? In her appointment Selena talked about her life and relationships saying “I’m 19, so I feel like material that I’m contact right now should not buy for taken too seriously.I should be able to have enjoyable and enjoy where I’m at! So I don’t want to spend my time hiding or worrying about whole-length of that.”
It sounds cotton to Selena Gomez doesn't take her relationships too seriously and daughter is doingher best to keep her name exterior of the tabloids for all the wrong reasons. In the stay she further talked about her role in "Monte Carlo" and how intimidating it was to trip with Leighton Meester and Katie Cassidy.
 

 

Selena Gomez for Glamour

No comments:

Post a Comment