Monday 6 June 2011

Sonakshi kicked about meatier role in Kick

After upping the "Dabangg" actress has been Sonakshi Sinha reconnect Rex opposite Salman in 'kick', but this time it can get much screen space.

"" Kick "is a south Indian film reconstruction. In Jail Bait has much more to do. It is a very worthy role. I am very kicked experience. Yes, there are only so strong within me more room Kick in '» the «Dabangg». then I would be the perfect causing, "says the confident newcomer.

The actress also talks about Amigo Kush, to support his plans "Dabangg" criterion Abhinav Kashyap.

"Cush wants to control the movies. Abhinav supports spell guidance screens. I do not think Abhinav heads deeper film element immediately. Abhinav How and when do a movie, I want to be there, for example, provided he wants me."

It also says that her father hosted Shatrughan Sinha "Kaun Banega Crorepati» in Bhojpuri language.

No comments:

Post a Comment