Monday 6 June 2011

Prince William And Kate Middleton Divorce ?

William And Kate Middleton's Divorce Is It True? Prince William Kate Middleton Divorce After 5 Weeks. Is Prince William Kate Middleton Divorce. What If Kate Middleton Prince William Divorce? Barely a month after Marrying 29-year-old Kate Middleton in a royal wedding ceremony watched by 2 billion people worldwide annually Estimated, Prince William Announced Tuesday That he and Middleton Have Divorced And That The Entire Wedding What "has Tremendous In Every mistake possible light ".

The Onion - "I Really Do not Know What I Was Thinking we're a terrible game, I do not love her and never have, and, To Be Honest, I never really had" any interest in being married at The First Instead "Announced the now unattached Prince William to a dead-silent British press corps." People Thought o Some sort of fairy tale wedding WHAT, I assure you aim it WAS all just some ghastly joke that got out of hand ceremonial. I'm Just Relieved it's over, frankly. And I'm glad I'll never Have to See That awful woman again. "Then Prince William Told The assembled reporters," Well, see you all later, "Smiled, and Walked Back Into Buckingham Palace.

No comments:

Post a Comment